Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I did it!

As promised ... here's the photo of my decorated tree! I posted it over on Facebook, but know I have a couple of people who check in here that don't do FB.  I need to get a new tree skirt, as my red & green one just won't work with this beautiful new color scheme - so I'll do that this weekend.

The photo does not do it justice. It sparkles all over.  Ah, sparkles. Those of you who have read my blog from the beginning (or followed my Caring Bridge journal) know how very special sparkles are to me. They represent Vern and love ...

... and this tree just radiates LOVE. Big, huge hugs and kisses to Kathy & Melody of Brave Girls Club for their gift of love that gave me back my Christmas joy.






Here's a close-up and yet it still doesn't capture the beauty.

2 comments:

Susie Hemingway said...

I love it and what a very special tribute to dear Vern with all the lovely sparkles-it is beautiful! Just like the love you shared. Happy Christmas dear lady - have fun xoxox

Kerrie said...

Love it! Looks wonderful! ♥